AMV AS develops products, solutions and concepts in close collaboration with our customers.
AMV is also working on development of own products. Our core competence is to bring the best ideas to fruition.
Our engineers have broad experience from many disciplines. In the design/ engineering process, our main emphasis is that the final product shall offer a high level of functionality, serviceability and reliability.
AMV has engineers within the following disciplines:
Mechanical design and development
- Our constructors have accumulated extensive experience from various business areas and products. We see it as important that all other phases of the product development should be considered as early as the design and construction phase, particularly production, test and serviceability for the final customer.
- Strength calculation and Finite Element (FEM) analyses in co-operation with our construction department to ensure optimal product design.
Electro / Automation / Mechatronics
- Construction of automation systems for control and monitoring
- Development of documentation and test procedures
- 2D drawing basis (el-schema and el-mechanical)
- PLC programming and configuring of screen systems
- CanBus programming / control
AMV has all disciplines ”in-house” in order to take on complete assignments. The close collaboration between our engineering and production departments facilitates fast and flexible delivery of customer-adapted systems.
Engineers with deep competence from many fields complete most of the job in the computer, right down to functional testing, before products go to production. At the same time, the customer is an important co-player along the process. This results in good and practical solutions at the planning stage, and fewer problems when it comes to the production stage.
AMV uses the following software in our engineering department:
Drawing and design
- Inventor 2012
- Ansys FEM
- Autocad Electrical