AMV 7450 is made for bigger infrastructure projects where a larger tunnel cross section is used.
Components in AMV spray robots are built into a cabinet protecting them against the outside environment, while also providing easy access and cleaning.
The AMV 7450 is built according to the following general specifications:
- The standard platform is built on a 6 x 4 chassis alternatively, the platform can be delivered on a 6 x 6 chassis. Or according to customer specifications.
- Olin piston pump or Olin ball valve pump with central lubrication system.
- Spray boom type AMV 7450, where all movements are proportionally controlled.
- The spray boom is equipped with an environmental operator cab equipped with coarse and fine filters.
- Hydraulic lift feature for concrete pump at the front of the chassis.
- Hydraulic Power Pack, one circuit for concrete pump and one for boom functions.
- Compressor with capacity of 17 m³ / min., 7.5 bar.
- Hydraulically driven 16 kW generator 230V/50Hz.
- Accelerator system for non-alkaline fluid, with plastic tank and Bornemann screw pump.
- AMV AutoAdd dosage system for accelerator fluid, two systems.
- Hydraulically driven high pressure washer with tube drum and pistol.
- Filmo pressure tank with hose reel, hose and spray gun.
- Can-Bus-based electronic control system.
- Two support legs with lateral displacement.
- Completely enclosed in container solution for simple cleaning and maintenance
General options that can also be supplied:
- Extra accelerator line for water glass
- Radio control for control of all movements
- Sensor for temperature monitoring in concrete tub
- Can-Bus Diagnostic pack
- Regulation of pressure in accumulator on concrete pump
AMV spray robots can also be supplied without operator cab on request.