The AMV 6000 is built with a standard truck crane for long reach and high mobility.
The AMV 6000 is built according to the following general specifications:
- The standard platform is built on a 6 x 4 chassis; alternatively, the platform can be delivered on a 6 x 6 chassis. Or according to customer specifications.
- Spray boom PK23501-W with special jib.
- AMV support legs at rear.
- Olin piston pump or Olin ball valve pump with central lubrication system.
- Fixed arrangement for concrete pump at the front of the chassis.
- Hydraulic Power Pack, one circuit for concrete pump and one for boom functions.
- Compressor with capacity of 17 m³ / min., 7.5 bar alt. 14 m³
- Accelerator system for non-alkaline fluid, Bornemann screw pump.
- AMV AutoAdd dosage system for accelerator fluid, two systems.
- Hydraulically driven high pressure washer with tube drum and pistol.
- Filmo pressure tank with hose reel, hose and spray gun.
- Can-Bus-based electronic control system.
- Remote control for operation of spray functions / boom movements.